Saturday 24 October 2009

Animal Kingdom. Page 1. Coloured.


One of the stories in the long awaiting comic is called Animal Kingdon. The art's been done by the fantastic John McCrea. I've been experimenting to see if some, any, or all of the comic would benefit from being in colour.

So here we have Page one coloured by a talented local artist called Matt Reynolds who is interesting in getting into the colouring side of the comic industry. I'm pleased, but it would be cool to know what anyone else thinks.


Comments?

4 comments:

the comics expert said...

Don't like the colouring at all. Doesn't really add much of anything. made me think of the horrible sub-par work in early vertigo & '90s Marvel books...
Just my 2 cents; There's something there, but it looks quite unfinished (I hope it is)

Unknown said...

Looking good fella!

steve pugh said...

hey paul, great to see things are still moving forward!

steve pugh said...

i finally updated my site and linked to the project btw!